Bridgecreek Memory Care Careers
Bridgecreek Memory Care offers a pleasant working environment where the care of our residents comes first! You will not only find a professional, caring work environment that will challenge you professionally, but also a rewarding career in which you help others.
Currently, we have the openings listed below. Apply by filling out the employment application and reference forms, accessible by using the following links: Employment Application and Reference Form. Bring these completed forms to apply in person at:
Bridgecreek Memory Care
1401 12th Street, Lebanon, OR
Click here for E-Verify information.
Click here for Employment Eligilibility Notification download.
Job Title: Experienced Caregiver, Part-time
Date Posted: 10/23/2012
Description: Bridgecreek Memory Care has an opening for an experienced caregiver.
Assisting residents with activities of daily living including: housekeeping tasks, bathing, grooming, ambulation and any other needs addressed on the resident service plan. This position is part-time all 3 shifts that may include weekend hours.
• At least 6 months experience as a caregiver preferred.
• Able to work with residents in a respectful, compassionate manner.
• Must be drug free; able to pass a criminal background check.
• Must complete State required training prior to employment (employer will provide access to training materials.)
• Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English
• Must be at least 18 years of age and pass a drug screening test
Job Title: Cook/Hospitality Aide
Date Posted: 04/10/2013
Description: Bridgecreek Memory Care is seeking a part-time cook/hospitality aide. Must be willing to work extra shifts, weekends, and holidays if needed. Experience is preferred.
Must be able to obtain a food handler's card and pass the criminal background check.